We are already in week 3 of Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 3. Hopefully this season won’t be extended massively like the previous two and we can get on with the story. As always, with a new week comes new challenges. The challenges go live at 10am EST on Thursday, but they have already been leaked. Because it is a leak, it is possible one or more may be changed. Here is the list of the Fortnite Week 3 challenges:
- Search Chests or Ammo Boxes at Misty Meadows (0/7)
- Eliminations at The Authority (0/3)
- Collect Floating Rings at Lazy lake (0/4)
- Dance on top of the Crane at Rickety Rig (0/1)
- Deal damage from inside a cornfield at Frenzy Farm (0/100)
- Destroy cars within 60 seconds of landing at Retail Row from the Battle Bus (0/2)
- Land a Choppa at the bottom of Steamy Stacks (0/1)
- Deal damage to opponents at Catty Corner (0/200)
Overall, these are fairly easy to do. There isn’t anything involving searching for specific items this time. The Floating Rings at Lazy Lake will be rings in the sky as you land from the Battle Bus, so they are easily done. Other ones such as damage at Catty Corner and searching Ammo Boxes at Misty Meadows will come with natural play time. There are a couple you have to go out of your way to do such as dancing on top of the crane at Rickety Rig or landing a Choppa at Steamy Stacks, but neither are really difficult to do.
These should be some fairly easily challenges this week, and with them being worth 35,000 xp each, it will be a few extra levels of the Battle Pass completed.
If you’re struggling with any then I suggest utilizing Team Rumble, or even better use bot lobbies. Check out my guide here on how to get into 100% AI lobbies.
What do you think of the Fortnite week 3 challenges? Let us know in the comments.