We are already in week 4 of Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 3. Hopefully this season won’t be extended massively like the previous two and we can get on with the story. As always, with a new week comes new challenges. The challenges go live at 10am EST on Thursday, but they have already been leaked. Because it is a leak, it is possible one or more may be changed. Here is the list of the Fortnite Week 4 challenges:
- Search 7 Chests at Salty Springs
- 3 Eliminations at Holly Hedges
- Collect 4 Floating Rings at Pleasant Park
- Complete a lap at Motorboat Mayhem
- Land at Frenzy Farm and finish Top 25
- Collect 200 Metal from Rickety Rig (0/200)
- Dance on camera for 10s at Sweaty Sands
- Search 7 Ammo Boxes at Steamy Stacks
- Deal 500 damage to opponents at The Authority
Overall these should be fairly straight forward. Last week we got a challenge to collect four rings at Lazy Lake, this week it is Pleasant Park but is the same style of challenge. I believe Motorboat Mayhem is at the water just north of Misty Meadows.
These should be some fairly easily challenges this week, and with them being worth 35,000 xp each, it will be a few extra levels of the Battle Pass completed.
If you’re struggling with any then I suggest utilizing Team Rumble, or even better use bot lobbies. Check out my guide here on how to get into 100% AI lobbies.
What do you think of the Fortnite week 4 challenges? Let us know in the comments.