This policy was last revised July 30, 2020.
We respect the privacy of our users and every person who visits our sites https://www.gamezo.co.uk/. Here, https://www.gamezo.co.uk/ (“we”, “us”, or “our”). We are committed to protecting your personal information and your right to privacy in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). If you have any questions or concerns about our policy or our practices with regards to your personal information, please contact us at [email protected].
At https://www.gamezo.co.uk/, we provide users with the latest gaming news, esports coverage, unbiased reviews, and extensive guides.
We have a large catalog of gaming reviews and ratings that help our users to find their best match.
1. What information do we collect?
The personal information you disclose to us
We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when expressing an interest in obtaining information about us or our products and services when participating in activities on the Site or otherwise contacting us.
2. How do we use your information?
We use your personal information for these purposes in reliance on our legitimate business interests (“Business Purposes”), in order to enter into or perform a contract with you (“Contractual”), with your consent (“Consent”), and/or for compliance with our legal obligations (“Legal Reasons”).
We use the information we collect or receive:
- To send administrative information to you
- Deliver targeted advertising to you
- Request Feedback
- To enable user-to-user communications
- To enforce our terms, conditions, and policies
- To respond to legal requests and prevent harm
- For other Business Purposes
3. Will your information be shared with anyone?
We only share and disclose your information in the following situations:
- Compliance with Laws. We may disclose your information where we are legally required to do so in order to comply with applicable law, governmental requests, a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process, such as in response to a court order.
- Vital Interests and Legal Rights. We may disclose your information where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential violations of our policies, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person and illegal activities, or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
- Vendors, Consultants, and Other Third-Party Service Providers. We may share your data with third-party vendors, service providers, contractors, or agents who perform services for us or on our behalf and require access to such information to do that work.
- Business Partners. We may share your information with our business partners to offer you certain products, services, or promotions.
- With your Consent. We may disclose your personal information for any other purpose with your consent.
5. Is your information transferred internationally?
Our servers are located in Copenhagen, Denmark. We will not transfer your personal information to an overseas recipient.
6. What is our stance for third party websites?
7. How long do we keep your information?
8. What are your privacy rights?
- Personal Information
You may at any time review or change the information in your account or terminate your account by:
- Contacting us using the contact information provided below
Cookies and similar technologies: Most Web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove cookies and to reject cookies. If you choose to remove cookies or reject cookies, this could affect certain features or services of our Site.
9. GDPR Entitlement
EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) has provided the below rights to the EU residents:
Right to information – The purposes for processing Personal Information and the rights of the individual.
The right to access the Personal Information that is processed.
Right to erasure (”Right to be forgotten”).
Right to rectification.
Right to restriction of the processing.
Right to object (opt-out) to processing.
EU residents can exercise these rights by raising a request directly at [email protected].
10. Do we make updates to this policy?
11. Data Protection Officer
We have appointed a Data Protection Officer (“DPO”) who is responsible for overseeing questions in relation to this privacy notice. If you have any questions about this privacy notice, including any requests to exercise your legal rights, please contact the Data Protection Officer, at our email [email protected].
12. How can you contact us about this policy?
If you have questions or comments about this policy, email us at [email protected].